Thinking About Adoption?
Let us get to know you better!
Please complete the form below to apply to adopt one of our rescue dogs.
Please read and take note of the following points before completing our adoption form
- Our rehoming area is Hyndburn, Blackburn, Ribble Valley and Chorley areas.
- We NEVER place dogs in homes where there are entire males.
- We require a TOWN included in your address. Failure to provide this will result in us turning down your request.
- Please provide a contact phone number that will be answered when we call.
- Please complete all questions, providing as much detail as possible, this helps us to provide the best match for you to one of our dogs.
- Unfortunately, you will not receive a response to any home check enquiries if you don’t meet the above criteria.
- If your property is rented we require evidence of landlords’ permission to have a dog PRIOR to doing your home check. This can be a copy of a rental agreement stating you have permission for a dog in the property, a letter or an email. WE WILL NOT DO A HOMECHECK WITHOUT THIS.